Thursday, June 5, 2008

One more day!


Ugh, I don't know if I can get through the day! I think because I'm leaving for France tomorrow, I am on the plane right now in my mind. It's difficult to work in the library every day-- with the freezing temperature and stale air. But then again, it allows me the freedom to listen to music on my computer and take breaks when I need to.

But I still wish that I could just go to Workspace in the Memorial Union at Iowa State University and work in the dark room all day. Maybe I should change my line of work, although I like working with math and numbers, deep down inside I think there is another creative path that was meant for me. I need to do the work to discover it!
The photo above from: http://www.colorsofprovence.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. Hope you will experience a lot of that beauty on your trip :)