Thursday, June 19, 2008

Moving on....

Oh goodness! Sometimes I feel like I just don't understand so many other people and they don't understand me...today I got in a fiery emotional conversation with a colleague. I felt that she was being very unkind to me so I told her and said I didn't appreciate it. She did not like the confrontation and denied it until I almost walked out and confronted her again. Ugh, why did I even have to do that....I read all these books on dismantling my destructive ego when it just seems to not work in practice. It works when I'm by myself reading or what not but then when I see other people I become so difficult. I feel like I'm trying hard, but I guess not enough. I probably need to increase my awareness of other people, accepting and understanding their behavior, and how my actions could make them feel...good grief! The BEST thing to do though, is forget about the whole incident and move on.

BIG BREATH. Back to work.

No comments: