Saturday, June 21, 2008

Great day!


This morning I woke up and felt really well...genuinely happy. Wow! Happy! The news of getting to work in my current job from Cincinnati after July 1st, starting my next job July 28th, getting a full scholarship for a PhD program, having my girlfriend visit me in Iowa and then moving in wth her-- all this news is just unbelievable and is making me feel so happy and ecstatic!! I just bounced around all day happy, content, and at peace. I felt pretty and stress-free on the outside and inside!
It seems like I don't know how to deal with all these positive feelings-- I've been so used during the last several years of having something to worry about that this is a deep deep relief. Of course I'm not expecting everything to go smoothly and problem-free, I am still prepared for challenges and for all the work that is ahead of me but I am also cherishing all these milestones and greatness in my life right now. I'm thankful for what is happening in my life all the time everyday and never take it for granted. :-)

No comments: