Saturday, July 19, 2008

What have I been up to lately....


First of all, I got to see some digital photographs from snapphoto of the wedding. Above is one of them.


I am also looking for a car. I first went to a car dealership with Jen and it was a really bad experience-- the salesperson was...well...a used car salesmen. I don't get along with used car salesmen. Enough said.

So....I have decided to buy a car from a private owner for under $1,000....it will not be the best car but if it works for a year without any major repairs, I will be happy! Jen is being so helpful and supportive when it comes to finding me a car. I love her.

Also, I have been attending for a week now. I went to four classes and really enjoyed all of them, except yogalates was a little hard-- I went to it on Wednesday and am very sore still today (Saturday). I am very proud of myself though that I am getting involved with this activity! I much rather go to these classes then go to the gym (which I used to really like and go every single day)-- afterwards instead of feeling tired, worn, and worse than I started I actually feel rejuvenated, more empowered, more fit, and spiritually enlightened! Go yoga! hehe. I hope to keep going about four times a week and taking all the beginner classes until I feel more fit and then I would like to try ashtanga 1, then maybe yogalates and Pilate's....anyway, they have such a variety of classes, some are more breathing/meditative, some aerobic, and others strengthening. The yoga studio is in the perfect place as well, about a 15 minute walk from where I live. I would love to keep going when I start school as my exercise routine.

No comments: