Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good day....


I am having such a good day...it's funny how my days alternate-- I'll have a horrible day and then the next day will be so happy and wonderful. That was my story of yesterday. I love thinking about that....that both happiness and sadness never last. And that's okay :) That's life.

But today was so nice. I spent the day getting many things I needed to do in preparation for a bridal shower, birthday, and my sister's wedding. I talked with my sister, adjusted my bridesmaid dress with my step-mom, went to the public library to get dvd's of six feet under for this week...getting mentally prepared for my sister's wedding in Provence, France. Having nice texts with my sweetheart. Eating pizza along with wine for dinner. Lot's of good moments just added up....and then tonight I'm going out for a drink with one of my childhood best friends and her fiance.

I've posted a picture of lilacs, since they seem to be everywhere in Ames, Iowa....making the air smell so good! It's from: http://steph.sicore.org/archives/home/index.html.

2 comments:

Paul Sears said...

Very cool - wedding in France! I'm jealous! My folks live near Ames, IA in Des Moines. I grew up in Cedar Rapids, and a few of my really good friends went to ISU in Ames. Small world!

Agnieszka P. said...

Thank you for the wishes. That is interesting you grew up in this area, Iowa is a nice state...